Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Tinted moisturiser

Have you ever thought to yourself "Why can't I find a  £1.99 tinted moisturiser"? Well you've come to the right place. Natural collection is a brand which is stocked in Boots and I think that all the products are  £1.99 (I'm sure it's 3 for  £5 too but don't quote me on that). 


This is the natural collection tinted moisturiser in fair. This glides onto the skin really well and gives quite good coverage. I wouldn't say it covers everything, but in the summer I think that everyone looks better with the 'less is more' approach, and for  £1.99, you can't go wrong. I wear this when I am just popping out to do a few bits, and don't feel that I need full coverage. It's definitely a great budget buy to wear on those lazy days when you can't be bothered, but want a bit of something. 


Have you tried this? What do you think of it? 

Niki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment