Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

When you like something, buy EVERYTHING from that brand!!

The other day I posted my concealer best and worst here and in that I mentioned the concealer by the brand W7. I have never had a product from this brand before, but after using the miracle concealer, I decided to go and get a few more products. 


As you can see from the picture above, I bought another concealer (liquid this time, instead of the stick) and a blush.


Firstly, I love the packaging of this blush. I think it looks a lot more expensive than it was and I love the way the semi circle compartments look. I bought this in the shade baby pink, and I love the colour. So far I have only swatched it, but it looks gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it. The shade is a really subtle, pretty pink with a slight shimmery look.


I tried this concealer as soon as I got home and expected to look 10 years younger (11?). I got the lightest colour there, although I can't see the shade on the packaging (I'm assuming 'light'). This concealer is also really good at covering dark circles and blemishes. However, compared to the other, I do prefer the concealer stick as I personally think it gives me a lot more coverage. With this being liquid, I felt it went into my lines and didn't do my eyes as much justice as the stick. 

Overall, I am once again really impressed with the W7 range. Both the prices and the quality of the products baffle me, and as the title suggests, I will be keeping my eye out for more in their collection. 

Thanks for reading

Niki xx

10 comments:

  1. I do this also...when I love a brand I buy all of their products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the stick one with added t tree and its FAB!thanks for the heads up! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love W7 products! You have to get their Africa Bronzing Powder as it's amazing! xx

    http://itsamiieeism.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooh I've never seen that before, I'll have to keep an eye open.
      Thanks :)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. I tend to have many products from one brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. If you know a few things are good, it's highly likely the rest will be! xx

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of w7 before! Feel like I am missing out! I tend to stick it a brand if I like one product aswell, and it usually pays off!

    Great blog, i'm now following!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, neither have I.
      I think it's just a cheap brand that they sell here, there and everywhere.
      Yeah deffo!!

      Aww thank you, I followed you back :D

      xxx

      Delete