Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Johnson's body care radiance body wash


This is one of those moments where I pick up something, merely because it's cheap, even if I haven't heard or read anything about it, and it turns out to be amazing. It's the Johnson's body care 24 hour moisture radiance body wash with shea and cocoa butter.

Product claims 
For naturally radiant skin and all day softness 
Gently cleanses 
Intensively moisturises your skin
Smooths away roughness
Pampering fragrance

Results
I am in love. When I used this product, the first thing I noticed was the gorgeous cocoa butter smell, which stayed on my skin for ages. The body wash itself lathered up really well, and felt cooling and soft on my skin. I felt as though I had already moisturised after my shower due to both the smell and the consistency of this product, and I love that. 

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts on the Johnson's body care range? 

Niki xx


Check out my blog sale for some more beauty bargains :)
I also have a GIVEAWAY here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree ..... so after using it for years, in summer 2014, in NO SHOPS can i find it, - they discontinue this ENTIRE range for "business strategy" aka NOT SELLING. :(

    ReplyDelete