Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

Sally Hansen lipstick

When shopping with a friend, I went into Poundland after reading this post by Athriftymrs, looking to grab myself some Poundland treats too. A post will be up tomorrow with all my goodies. Whilst there I picked up this Sally Hansen colour comfort lip colour in the shade sunburst. I didn't even know that Sally Hansen did any other products other than nail varnishes.






I love it, it's such a lovely pink colour and it feels so moisturising on the lips. The colour also lasted a really long time without reapplying. I wish I'd have picked up more!! 

Niki xx

Check out my blog sale and my giveaway!!

6 comments:

  1. I found a Sally Hanson lipstick in Pound World too and I love it! This is a gorgeous colour!

    Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love it, I'll definitely be going back to see if there are any more!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Sally Hansen did lipsticks! Looks like a pretty colour.

    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I. I love it, it's such a nice colour :) xx

      Delete
  4. I have one and i love it!!LOVE the ££ shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Did you get yours from a poundshop too? They're great aren't they. Definitely gonna go back and see what other bargains I can find!! xx

      Delete