Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Shopping the blog sales

I love blog sales. There are such a good chance to get your hands on some great products for cheaper than the shops. These are the things I have picked up recently.


Sleek limited edition palette
Nail paint by Barry M in racing green
Nail paint by Barry M in vivid purple
Nail paint by Barry M in deep pink
Nail paint by Barry M in lemon ice cream




Elf blush in peachy keen 
MAC limited edition MAC to the beach lipstick in frost thrills


Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Elf eyelash curlers
Elf lip and cheek tint
Owl ring
Topshop nails in cloud
High beam benefit highlighter sample
No7 stay perfect nail colour in sunset
Collection 2000 hot looks fast dry in button moon
Collection 2000 hot looks fast dry in blue Hawaii
Elf liquid eyeliner in black

Niki xx


You can still check out my blog sale and grab yourself some bargains.
You can also enter my giveaway!! 

4 comments:

  1. U have so many amazing buys cool idea I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for bargains too lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :)
      I have a blog sale on at the moment so you could look at that one if you like xx

      Delete
  2. I love blog sales, i have brought some really nice things from them. Love your goodies Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Yeah I love them too!!
      I have one at the moment, you should check it out :D xx

      Delete