Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Gifts from the parents

My mum and dad have recently got back from two weeks in Malta and I thought I would just quickly share with you the gifts they brought back. 

Black satin clutch bag

Design on the front of the bag

The bag with a detachable long chain 

Purse

Flower clip

Pouches that the jewellery came in

Black freshwater pearl bracelet


White freshwater pearl ring

Black freshwater pearl necklace 


Black freshwater pearl earrings

I absolutely love my presents, thank you mum and dad!!

Thanks for reading

Niki xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW the fresh water pearl ring is stunning.
    Infact all of these gifts are stunning, you're so lucky :)
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky and got great gifts from your parents. I think all above gifts are expressing that how beautiful your parents are and their daughter as well. God bless you!

    Carol@ http://www.houseofgems.com/freshwater-pearls.aspx

    ReplyDelete