Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Cheap and cheerful make up storage


Hi everyone. I don't own as much make up as a lot of the blogger world, but I thought I would share how I store my make up regardless. These black storage boxes with clear drawers are from poundland. They have two drawers each in them and I find them really convenient to store my make up in. They are perfect size to fit everything in and make it really easy to find what I want when I need it. In these drawers I keep concealers, eyeliners, mascaras, powders, bronzers, blushers, single eyeshadows and lipbalms. The chest in the top left hand corner was a gift from Martin for my 22nd birthday. It's a really cute, vintage box which I keep all my lipsticks in. Next to that are a few palettes that I own. I also keep my foundations on the top of the drawers, as well as a few false eyelashes and kabuki brushes.

How do you store your make up? Please leave your link in the comments. Thank you for reading 

Niki 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are awesome, I can't believe they're from poundland!
    You could even jazz these up by painting them too, I'd love a pastel shade set for my flat :)

    Kerys | Little Bo Blab
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do loads of different colours!! Go check them out! I was tempted to get orange to start with but didn't think it would match with anything.

      Niki x

      Delete
  2. Great idea! Although i don't have enough makeup for all this space haha!

    JS Beauty & Style - I follow Back

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun.
      I already follow you :D xx

      Delete