Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Estee Lauder fresh white linen


Hello everyone. Today I will be doing a review of Pure white linen by Estee Lauder. I recieved this for Christmas from my partner, Martin. It came in a gift set which also included a moisturiser. 

Firstly I'd like to start by saying that I love the packaging. It strikes me as really simple and yet classy at the same time. The lid of the bottle was hard work and I found myself having to pull it really hard before it eventually came off. As the lid is see through, it appeared to me that the nozzle was going to be pulled off as I was opening it, and I was terrified I'd ruined it before even trying it out. To be perfectly honest, I think the design of the lid is ridiculous, and could end up breaking the bottle of an expensive perfume. I'll definitely be leaving it off from now on. 

Onto the smell itself, and the name of the perfume really does describe it well. It smells fresh and clean and really crisp. The smell is quite sophisticated and grown up, and I really enjoy wearing it. The scent stays for hours, and I found I could still smell it at the end of the night. 

Overall, I absolutely love this perfume, and without the design flaw, it would be a 10/10 for me. Estee Lauder, change your bottle tops!!

What perfumes have you been enjoying lately? 

Niki 

No comments:

Post a Comment