Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Vaseline essential moisture

Hey guys. If you've read my blog from the start, you will know that I have very dry, sensitive skin and I'm always looking for moisturisers and products to keep my skin smooth and supple. The other day I picked up the Vaseline essential moisture daily hand and body lotion.


The bottle says that this hand cream is to achieve softer, smoother skin and it is aimed at people with normal to dry skin. I picked up the 75ml bottle as I thought it would be easy to throw in my handbag and carry around to apply throughout the day. 

Product claims 
The bottle states that beneath the surface, healthy skin is up to 90% water. Unfortunately, we lose about a pint of water and vital nutrients from our skin as we go through the day. This hand and body lotion has vitamins E and A in, and claims to replenish daily hydration, as well as minerals that the skin needs to be vibrant and feel healthy everyday. 


Firstly, I love the smell. It has a really clean, fresh smell and isn't too overpowering. I worry about putting really smelly products on my skin as I am concerned they will have chemicals in that will react with my skin. I bought this a few days ago and am already seeing results. The skin on my hands feels really soft and moisturised, as oppose the the dry, flaky skin that was there the week before. As an added bonus, I have also noticed that my nails appear healthier and look more appealing!! 

I am really pleased with this product and would definitely repurchase it. Have you tried this? What hand creams do you use? 

Thank you for reading

Niki xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review, I will definately pick this up soon!xx

    http://obsessedaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete