Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

Would you wear a £1 perfume?

All my perfumes are running out :( So while on my bargain hunt, one pound shopping spree, I spotted a perfume in pound stretcher. Now, I've never bought a perfume from pound stretcher before but, after smelling all the ones in there, I settled on this one. 



Let me say this first, I'm not a fan of the packaging. It looks cheap and it's plain and boring. However, you don't wear the packaging, you wear the smell. So really, I don't care if the packaging looks cheap because it's what makes the product cheaper. 
I love the smell of it. It's a really sweet, floral smell which isn't too overpowering and 'fake' like other cheap perfumes. It is just a really nice, girly smell that could be worn everyday. 

Overall, I am impressed with this perfume, and for one pound, I would definitely repurchase.

The question is, would you wear a one pound perfume? 

Niki xx

2 comments: