Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Another day, another handbag



My number one fashion must have are handbags. Big or small I love them and I can't get enough. I can't tell you the amount of money I have spent on this obsession, but I consider it money well spent. 

Today is a post on a bargain handbag I found whilst out shopping in Preston! We walked past a small boutique and this handbag was winking at me from one corner of the room, and the magnetic force dragged me inside and forced me to buy it. This bag cost only £10 and I love everything about it, from the colour to the studs and size. If I ever visit Preston again (which I'm hoping I will! It's a GREAT place for shopping) then I'll definitely be visiting this shop again!!


If you want to see what else I bought whilst out shopping click here and here :) 

Niki xx




P.s Check out my blog sale for some bargain beauty products!!
I also have a giveaway running here!! 

1 comment:

  1. That's such a nice bag, I go goo goo for studded bags. ;) Good buy!

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete