Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

A little MUA splurge

The Saturday just gone was a chance to meet an old friend for lunch, coffees and shopping. Whilst there, I nipped into Superdrug and picked up a few goodies from the MUA stand. I love MUA products as they are so affordable, and great dupes for some of the higher end brands, with really pigmented eyeshadows and long lasting liners to name a few. What's more, for only  £14 for such a big selection of products, how can you go wrong? 


Pearl eyeshadow in shade 1
Pearl eyeshadow in shade 2
Lipstick in shade 7
Pressed powder in shade 1
Mascara in shade 5
Lip gloss in shade 5
Eye pencil in snow white 
Eye pencil in  royal blue 
Eye pencil in jet black 
Eye pencil in rich brown 

I absolutely adore MUA and I can't wait to try these products!

What's your favourite MUA product? 

Niki xx


Click here to find some cheap MUA products in my blog sale!!
I also have a giveaway here!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of make up for £14! :)

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! So cheap and yet so good!! It's unbelievable xx

      Delete