Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

June empties


This is the first time I have done a empties post, but I've noticed that a lot of the bloggers do it and it seems a lot of people like to read them, so I've jumped on the bandwagon and done one too! These are the products that I have used up this month;


Garnier mineral deodorant
This deodorant claims that it won't leave any white marks. Don't believe it! This came out of the spray can like talcum powder no matter how much I shook it. I don't know whether I just bought one from a bad batch, but it's just not doing what it says on the tin. The plus side is that it has a nice smell, but I wouldn't buy it again. 


John Frieda frizz ease spray gel
I naturally have quite frizzy, curly hair so I really need products that can tame it. This is a great hair spray for those days when I just want to get out of the house, without spending a lifetime on my hair, but still look presentable. It really controlled the frizz, meaning I could have my natural curls, without looking like I'd been dragged through a hedge. I think I would buy this again as it's a really handy and useful product to have. 


V05 Emergency rescue elixir
This is a one minute nourishing treatment conditioner, which I have been using after shampoo and conditioner, to give an extra softness to my hair. I have been focusing on the ends of my hair with this product, as they are the most dry and most in need of repair and moisture. I've loved using this and I feel it has definitely made a difference to my hair. It literally only needs to stay on for one minute to make your hair feel soft and look shiny and from now on, it's on the top of my shopping list! 


Garnier simple essentials soothing cleansing lotion
I've used my Simple kind to skin cleanser and toner everyday for months, but with some cleansers and toners being in the half price sale at a supermarket, I thought I better give some others a try. This actually reminds me of the Simple range, as it is for sensitive skin, it has no perfume, alcohol or colourants and it was really gentle and soothing to use. Afterwards, my skin felt soft and cool, as though I had already moisturised. From now on, this is at the top of my list alongside the Simple range and I will definitely buy this again. 


Boots firm hold mousse
Again, I get this product for the days I don't want to straighten and style my hair, and I just want a natural look. When my hair is almost dry, I just scrunch this into it from the roots to the ends and leave it to dry naturally. It always keeps the curls in place and stops my hair from going frizzy. I have been repurchasing this for a while now and I will continue to as it is really affordable and does a good job. 


Collection 2000 fat lash super size mascara
This is my favourite mascara to date, I just love the way it makes my eyes look. I have quite long eyelashes anyway, and this mascara just helps to emphasise them and open up my eyes. I'll be buying this again and again and it is a must have in my make up bag. 

I hope you enjoyed my first empties post, let me know what you thought. Please link yours in the comments so I can go and have a read.

Niki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment