Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Nivea visage daily essentials


This is the Nivea visage daily essentials refreshing 2 in 1 cleanser and toner. With products like this, I normally buy Simple kind to skin everytime, but as this was half price at sainsburys, I thought I would give it a go. I had to get the normal to combination skin as they had none of the dry, sensitive skin ones. 

Product claims
  • Cleanses and tones for a fresh skin feeling
  • Removes daily impurities and make up 
  • The 2 in 1 formula cleanses and tones in one single step without leaving residue 
  • leaves skin feeling hydrated all day long
Results
I did find this product a bit watery and slimy to use to start with, but I guess that is due to the fact it is a cleanser AND toner, and I am used to using one and then the other. I enjoyed using this as it was a lot quicker than my usual routine, and the product does take make up off really easily and effectively, without having to drag or scrub the skin with cotton wool. I didn't feel right using it however, as I always felt these was something missing afterwards. In fact, sometimes I used the Simple toner just as I felt I needed an extra cleanse before moisturising. I don't think I would buy this again, merely for the reason, although I am in two minds about the product. If you like a quick and easy way to take off your make up before bed, then this one is really good for that.

Niki xx  

2 comments:

  1. I was about to do a review on this as well, and I'm totally with you. Just never felt I was really cleaning my skin! :/ xo

    http://daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk/
    @DaintyDesires

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, everytime it felt like there was something missing, and more often than not I'd use a toner anyway so the concept is a bit lost with me.

      Thanks for reading :D xx

      Delete