Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Announcement

Hi everyone. I'm just doing a quick one today to make an announcement. I'm expecting my second child! I always wanted to have two children really close together so this baby is planned. I know it may come as quite a shock to people who know my son is only 24 weeks old, but this was my decision. I am 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. My estimated due date is the 19/3/13. I am not planning to do many pregnancy posts as I don't want to bore people who aren't interested in the matter. So unless requested, I'm only going to do the biggies (scans, birth etc). I'd love to know if any of my readers are currently pregnant so we can share our experiences together. My 20 week scan is on the 29/10/13 so that will be my next post. 

Thank you for reading

Niki 

6 comments: