Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Mens clothing haul

Chinos- Sainsburys six pounds


Top- Sainsburys three pounds

Top- Sainsburys three pounds

Top- Officers Club three pounds

Jumper- Officers Club five pounds

Zipped jacket- Store twenty one five pounds

Hi everyone. Whilst doing my big shopping spree, Martin also bought a few things in the sales. I thought I'd take a quick picture of them and show you in case you have hubbies or boyfriends to buy clothes for. Sorry if you don't enjoy this sort of thing. I'm trying to involve more of my life in my blog ie. my son, fiance, life etc. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading. 

Niki 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh My fella would love those graphic tees!
    He never has time to go shopping so I always end up with a budget & get sent off into town for him. Brave boy ;)

    Lovely idea for a post :) I was thinking about including some of my fellas buys in my own posts.

    Kerys | Little Bo Blab
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I tend to buy my partner stuff when shopping whether he asks me to or not lol.
      Ah thank you, I wasn't sure how it would go down on a blog that is read by women.

      xxx

      Delete