Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

August Empties

Hey guys. Here is a long overdue empties post. I didn't use up many products last month but I thought I would share with you the few I did and my opinions on them.

For Christmas I received the Boots extracts fairtrade cranberry set. As I have so many of these products I only just got round to using it recently. The body butter had a really thick consistency and I loved slathering it on after a bath or shower. My skin was really smooth and smelt delicious afterwards and I definitely feel it has made a lasting difference to the look and feel of my skin

One of my favourite products to use is a body scrub as I love the awake, refreshed feeling it gives to your body. This smelt gorgeous and the smell remained on my skin after washing the scrub off. I am hoping that they sell these products in boots separately and that they weren't a one off Christmas gift set as I would definitely buy this and the above body butter again

There's not very much to say about a deodorant except that I liked the natural smell of it as I don't enjoying overbearing, flowery smells in deodorant and have already bought another one

The body wash I received in this gift set wasn't as impressive as the other two products. I didn't feel that the smell lasted very long and I felt it was quite drying to the skin. I prefer a body wash that adds moisture to the skin at the same time

This is the Natural Collection blush in pink cloud. I really like this blush as it is not too pigmented, meaning it gives quite a natural glow to my skin. I have already purchased another of these blushes and intend to try some more shades in the future 

The MUA cover and conceal concealer is a very lightweight formula but I feel that it was quite good at covering my dark circles. While it's not the best concealer I've ever used, it was definitely not the worst. I probably won't buy this again as I have a million concealers to get through before purchasing more. However, I'd recommend it to a first time make up user looking for a cheap concealer for their make up collection

This is the simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser and you'll probably see this feature on my blog a lot. I get through bottle after bottle of this as I feel it really works wonders for my skin and doesn't react with the sensitivity of my skin. A must have product for those with sensitive skin who don't want to use chemicals on their face.

I hope you enjoyed my empties post. Link yours below for me to go and have a nosey at the things you've been loving and hating. Thanks for reading

Niki 

No comments:

Post a Comment