Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

October goals

This month I have set myself a few goals. I am the type of person who works a lot better if I have a deadline/a list to tick off. I thought I would share these with you and let you know how I get on at the end of the month.


  • Turn the cupboard under the attic stairs into a mini walk in wardrobe (post to follow in the next few days) 
  • Attend more mother and baby classes to meet more mummies 
  • Post on this blog every day this month 
  • Buy a Halloween costume
  • Get an early start and buy a few Christmas presents 
  • Have a blog sale 
  • De clutter wardrobe 
I will do a follow up post to this at the end of October/start of November and let you know how I get on. What are you hoping to get done this month?

Niki 

No comments:

Post a Comment