Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

September magazines


In September I read quite a few magazines. I buy Glamour every month. I think it's great value for money and always has a lot of great offers, articles, fashion etc. inside. LOOK and Cosmopolitan are not usually on my shopping list, but recently I've got really into reading about fashion so I bought these for a change. I wasn't too keen on LOOK as I am not a fan of celebrity gossip but Cosmo was similar to Glamour and I really enjoyed reading it. I bought the first part of the Sew & stitch series as well. I am the type of person who has hobby after hobby and recently I've really wanted to learn how to sew. I'd love to not only be able to fix clothing rather than throw it away, but make things too! 

What have you been reading this month? 

Niki 

No comments:

Post a Comment