Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

Recent buys

Hi everyone. Are we all excited for Christmas yet? Here are the last few cheeky purchases I have bought myself before Christmas. I am not going to allow myself to spend any more money on luxuries until 2014!

Necklace- £3 Dorothy Perkins

Bobbles- 50p Primark

Garnier colour sensation in Icy chestnut- £4 local drugstore 

MUA ever after matte palette- £4 Superdrug

Ring- £1 Primark

Headband- £2 Matalan

Purse- £2 love forever

Earrings- £1 Primark

Little green tin in Aloe vera lip balm- 99p Superdrug

Collection pressed powder in Ivory- £1.99 Superdrug

Necklace- £1 New look

Collection naturally matt foundation in Ivory- £2.99 Superdrug

Purse- £5 River Island

Beauty UK matte FX foundation in Ivory- £2.99 Superdrug 

Necklace- £1 New look 

What sneaky purchases have you made recently? 



If you haven't already entered my Christmas giveaway, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment