Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Party shoes



Hi everyone. Are you prepared for Christmas yet? Today I thought I would quickly share with you some shoes I have recently bought. I have found that unlike most heels, they are really comfortable to wear, because the block heel and the straps around the ankle give more support, meaning you can wear them for longer. On top of that I think the tan and pink work really well together, and I love the suede (fake suede) that the front strap is made out of. These shoes were in the sale for only £6 at Primark! I personally think they look so much more expensive and wish I'd have got another pair! I'm sure these are going to be my perfect party shoe in the next month of parties and get togethers.

Which pair of shoes are your go to heels? 

Thanks for reading 

Niki

If you haven't entered my giveaway, why not? Enter here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment