Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

Avon haul

Although it's much easier to order online these days, I love having an Avon lady come to my door once a month, settling down with a brew, and browsing through all the lovely new products. Therefore I am really excited as just before Christmas I finally found a new Avon lady. Here are the first purchases I made

Far away limited edition perfume

Little black dress limited edition perfume



Colourtrend lipstick in coppered camo



Double sided eyeliner pencil in polished bronze

Ideal flawless invisible coverage concealer in ivory

Ideal flawless invisible coverage foundation in ivory 

Planet spa Mediterranean olive oil hot oil hair treatment
Advanced techniques Moroccan argan oil mask 
Skin so soft dry oil spray

I will come back to review these at a later date when I've had chance to try each of them on a regular basis so I can get a good idea of how much I like the product. 

Thanks for reading

Niki   

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard of the pro naturals hair treatment? the products are made from original argan oil, whioch is one of the best natural oils for the hair

    ReplyDelete