Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

£5 dresses

There is nothing in life that delights me more than shopping and finding a bargain. Not only have I found one bargain dress over the last couple of months, I've found five!! 






The first three dresses are from Primark. I originally loved these when I first bought them, but after a few washes the colours have started to fade and the material is starting to shrink. It's such a shame as I love this style of dress. I wouldn't pick anymore up as I know they don't last very long but I have learnt that this is the shape and style I need to go for to suit my body shape.

The last two are from Matalan and again were £5 each. They are both identical midi, tshirt dresses and I absolutely adore them. They are so flattering on me and make me look like I have huge boobs and no belly. They also fall at a perfect length on my leg, making my legs look a lot slimmer and longer. For £5, what more could I possibly ask for? 

Which bargains have you picked up lately? Link your post in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!

Niki 

No comments:

Post a Comment