Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

FM perfumes



How much do you usually pay for your designer perfumes? £30? £50? More? If, like me, you like the finer things in life, let me introduce you to FM. FM is a company which produces over 160 fragrances from £7.49 to £24.99. We cut out the middle man, advertising, celebrities and fancy packaging to cut down the costs, meaning more savings for the customer. The fragrance oils of our perfumes are sourced in the same factory (DROM) as high street perfumes. FM are one of the only non-designer companies to buy direct from the same company as well known high street brands. 

What's the catch? Nothing. We offer quality fragrances, make up, homeware and even coffee at affordable prices. 

Designer perfumes have between 7-16% oils in them whereas our perfumes start from 20%.

If you'd like to know more simply tell me which high street perfume is your favourite, and I'll tell you which you will be best suited to.

As I'm new to this I am currently holding an offer. Two £11.99 perfumes for only £20! All you need to do is pay via paypal and I'll post them to you free of charge.

If you want any more information feel free to ask! Email me nikiniknak@hotmail.co.uk, join my facebook group here for exclusive offers and giveaways and check back here for blog only offers and prizes.

If you are interested in receiving some samples, email me nikiniknak@hotmail.co.uk and I'll be sure to pop them straight in the post!

Stay tuned for more information, news and reviews!

Thank you for reading

Niki xx

5 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for perfume, I spend about £40 + on a good perfume, usually have my favourites like Britney, and Beyonce occasionally a diesel. May have to try this one sometime. would love some samples :) will pop you an email x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually didn't know about it.
    I love my smellies and I can easily spend £50+ in one go for a desired bottle.
    I would love to try some of your samples to see how long will they last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds a fab idea. Prices sound really good. You often just pay for the packaging, though its nice, I would rather have my moneys worth of perfume. Feel free to add this offer to my new linky for all deals and giveaways http://www.giventodistractingothers.co.uk/2014/01/freebie-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great! I think this brand will be a must have for all perfumeistas! :) I'm crap at perfume, I have a few bottles but I never finish a bottle because I only wear it occassionally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love perfumes especially when they look pretty on your dresser xx

    ReplyDelete