Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Poundland nail polish

Whilst browsing the aisles in pound land, and looking for hidden treasures, I noticed a big display of nail varnishes. This was unusual in itself as everything in pound land is normally thrown into one big heap. I took a look and found lovely looking nail varnishes in a huge variety of colours. The brand name is Jess and I picked up two to show you, but I imagine I'll be buying plenty more.




The nude colour is called mink coat and the blue is mystery. The nails painted on the nail wheel above are shown after using only one coat of nail varnish. I am extremely impressed with these. After thinking they'd turn out to be a crappy, cheap polish, they surprised me by being great consistencies, colours and quick at drying. 

Have you tried any of these? How did you find they applied?

Niki 


1 comment:

  1. Wow I've never thought about getting nail varnish in our local pound shops (we have 2 lol!) but after seeing this will defo keep an eye out! Lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete