Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas

To introduce me back into the world of blogging, I've decided to join in with Blogmas: a blog every day leading up to Christmas. 

Today was spent food shopping, looking after a poorly baby, opening advent calendars and relaxing. I've been trying to buy a few things at a time towards the Christmas shop and stocking up on essentials. I've already found myself with a cupboard full of sweets and goodies in time for the festive season. The plan is to spend Christmas Day at my parents, but we hope to have a party at our house one day too with means lots of food and alcohol. Most of the children's Christmas present are bought now, so everything is slowly coming together. 

Alexander has seemed poorly for the last few days. It's hard to tell what's wrong with a baby but I have a feeling it's his ears/head, so I'm going to take him to the doctors tomorrow. 

This year me and Martin decided to join the kids and get an advent Callander!! 


Alexander loves peppa pig and will often pick up the remote shouting Peppa as a subtle hint for you to change the channel. Jakstan (my partners child who lives with us) is another 6 year old frozen addict. For me and Martin? Just a dairy milk Callander... The best chocolate around! 

I hope you've enjoyed the first day of the Christmas month! We can now officially be excited for christmas and start counting down the days! 

Come back tomorrow for more and let me know in the comments what content you'd like to see in the month of Blogmas xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment