Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

March favourites!



These are a few of my favourite products that I have been using in the last month (March) 


This John Frieda frizz-ease spray gel with heat protection says it is meant to "give curls shining style with smooth, lightweight definition for up to 24 hours". 
I use this product after I have washed my hair and want to have it curly instead of straight. I have naturally very frizzy, dry hair and this helped to calm down the frizz and keep my curls looking nice instead of out of control. I received this as a gift but I would purchase it again!! 



This is a clean skin oil balancing facial scrub for every day use. This bottle only has a tiny bit left as it was a Christmas present and I have used it EVERYDAY!! I love it. I am definitely going to buy this again and again. It has made my skin so much clearer and smooth. I have been looking for a daily facial scrub for a while and this is by far the best one I have used so far. 



This is another product by simple; the kind to skin replenishing moisturiser. I love the simple range and I definitely love this moisturiser! I also use the cleanser and toner and need to repurchase them which is why they are not in this blog post. I use this moisturiser morning and night everyday and have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. 




This is a deep conditioning treatment that I try to use 1/2 a week after washing my hair. It is the VO5 emergency rescue elixir 1 minute nourishing treatment, but I actually leave it on for about 10 minutes. once again this product calms my frizzy hair after a shower and allows it to dry more sleek and smooth. 




There's not much to say about this really, but I always repurchase this as it is cheap (only costing one pound!!) and good at removing nail varnish, which comes off easily first time round. In the past, I have bought nail varnish removers which I had to reapply and reapply to get the full amount of polish off but this works instantly. 




Not very exciting but used ALL the time none the less. This is the aloe vera Vaseline. I use this on my lips everyday, as well as smoothing down eyebrows and moisturising dry skin. Superdrug and boots have now put the price of this up to about one pound thirty but Wilkinson's is selling it for 60p which is over half price. Get some now!! 



All. Time. Favourite. Foundation. EVER!! This is dream matte mousse in the shade 020 cameo. I use this everyday and it gives my face a perfect finish, covering up blemishes and red patches perfectly. This is more make up than beauty product I know, but I had to include it. I bought this recently from Asda and they were selling 2 for ten pounds so it's worth having a try. 



Thank you for reading my March favourites. If you have any questions that I have failed to answer then write them below and I will definitely reply. 

Nikiniknak xx

No comments:

Post a Comment