Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

20 facts about me

It occurred to me the other day that I never really post any kind of personal information. For me, I like to know something about the people who's blog I read, as it makes me feel I know the person better, and I can relate more to what they are saying. For the readers of my blog who may be as nosey as I am, I thought I would let you know twenty things about me, in a bid to let my readers in on my life a little bit more. 

1. I am left handed
2. I have a black cat named Hector who I adopted from the streets after feeding him every day and seeing he was a stray
3. My son is called Alexander James Green and was born on April fools day this year at 4:35am weighing 8lb7
4. My fiance is 8 years older than me
5. I have one sibling; a sister called Lucy who is 3 years younger than me
6. I am 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant with my second child
7. I prefer cold weather to hot. In fact, I'm not really a fan of the summer at all
8. I aim to return to education in 2015 (when my babies are bigger and can go to nursery) to carry on pursuing my dream of being a drama/performing arts teacher
9. I do number puzzles (Sudoku, Kakuro, Futoshiki etc) all the time (loser) 
10. My middle name is Louise 
11. I haven't been on holiday in 7 years, but have plans and saving to go next summer 
12. I read whenever I have chance and own hundreds of books
13. I have only recently ended my addiction to Farmville, having reached level 132 and thinking 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'
14. Martin proposed to me on new years eve 2011 
15. I am a bit of a hoarder and keep everything 'just in case'
16. I don't really enjoy going out and getting drunk, I'd much prefer to go for a meal or to see a show 
17. I always write lists, especially since I had my child and forget everything. I literally have lists of lists
18. On the same note, I carry a diary around in my bag to remind myself what needs doing on what days as I have the worst memory ever
19. I love eating children's food- Cheesestrings, Dairylea dunkers, space invaders, fizzy pop etc
20. My attic is currently being turned into our own library by my partner, who's as book obsessed as me

Link me to similar posts as I'd love to get to know you all better

Niki 

No comments:

Post a Comment