Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Baby's bedroom buys

Lately I have been shopping for bits and pieces for Alexander's bedroom. With him being 5 months, it will soon be time for him to start moving into his own room. Over the next couple of weeks, we will be fully decorating and furnishing it ready for the big day, but for now, here are a couple of cute pieces I have bought to make his room feel more cosy. 

My grandma bought Alexander this big teddy- I'm planning to sit him on the rocking chair


Both of these sets of stickers were gifts from HIPP organic after signing up to their website

Rockets/space stickers- Poundland

Car stickers- Poundland

Two canvas (I have another identical one to this)- One pound each in a charity shop

Named door sign- One pound from Home bargains

Robot bookends- Three pounds from Home bargains

Self adhesive border- Poundland (planning on just cutting out and sticking the animals rather than using this as a border) 

Jar with car stickers on- Using this to put all my spare change. Everytime it's full I put it into Alexander's savings account 

I'd love to see how you've decorated your children's bedroom, especially boys so I can pinch some ideas.

Niki 

No comments:

Post a Comment