Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

My 'go to' lipsticks

Compared to other bloggers, I am not a very experienced lipstick wearer. I stick to similar shades and don't really step out of my comfort zone. Lately, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I having been buying a few more bolder shades, in an effort to drag myself out of that zone and be a bit more adventurous. However, today are my recent go to lipsticks. Who knows, next time I do this post, you may see a great change in my lipstick behaviour. 

Left to right: Avon colourtrend in nude flash, Natural collection in sandcastle, Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in darling, Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in Honey, Natural collection in pink orchid and Wet and wild in 511B (I can't find the name of it!)







I find that all of these shades work really well will my skin tone and look good with both a dressed up or dressed down outfit. All of the formulas are really long lasting, and stay put for hours regardless of eating and drinking. The overall winners in this category would have to be the Revlon balm stains. I find that they don't budge all day and feel really nourishing on the lips. I won these two colours (Darling and Honey) on a blog giveaway over a year ago and went back to buy more as I fell in love instantly. What have you been loving lately? 

Niki 

No comments:

Post a Comment