Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

The best and worst drug store make up (Superdrug and Boots)

WORST

THIS! is the 2true cover 'n' conceal from superdrug. I think that this is superdrug's own brand (correct me if I'm wrong) and I hate it. It's one of those concealers that clogs up under your eyes and gets into lines and doesn't blend properly. This is the second time I have had a bad experience with 2true. I once bought a liquid eyeliner and after 1-2 hours of being applied, the line would start to crack and crumble and would have to be constantly reapplied. I don't know if it's just me, but I wouldn't buy anything from this brand again.

BEST

I absolutely love this foundation which is dream matte mousse in the shade cameo. It applies really well to my face and stays there most of the day. I love mousse foundations at the moment as I just find them so easy to apply and find that they go onto my skin really well, as well as not being too 'caked on' in the warmer weather.





 This is Maybelline moisture extreme with SPF15 in the shade orchid frost. I absolutely love this lipstick. I use it most days and I just think it gives my lips a really shimmery, spring look. Recently, I've started to wear less make up on my eyes and made a effort to wear more lip colours as I never used to and this has to be my favourite.



This is by far my favourite powder at the moment. I don't tend to use much powder in the spring/summer as I think it's nice for your skin to look 'dewy' in those months. However, if my skin is looking shiny I always use this. It is the collection 2000 pressed powder in translucent and I love it.




This is a collection 2000 mascara called super size fat lash mascara and, of course, it's in black. I naturally have quite long eyelashes anyway and I think this mascara works well at opening up my eyes without having to use layer after layer to build it up like most. I would definitely recommend this mascara if you want to open up your eyes without the mascara clumping or flaking off.




There you go. My best and worst. Thank you for reading and if you have any questions comment below.

Nikiniknak xx






No comments:

Post a Comment